- Wash the chicken and dice into cubes.
- Mix the garlic oil and spices with the chicken pieces.
- Put the marinated pieces onto skewers.
- Cook evenly on each side (TIP: the bottom chicken piece should have no pink in the centre).
- 1kg of minced lamb (low fat)
- 1 large onion
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mixed spice (baharat)
Mint (dried of fresh)
- Place the onion in a food processor and process for a few seconds, then add the parsley and continue to process until the mixture is fine – then add the spices
- Place the mixture in a bowl and add the mince. Mix well with your hands
- Dip your hands in cold water to prevent the meat sticking and make into long thin rolls.
- Cook evenly (TIP: can also put kafta on skewer).