Retail Team leaders
After years of success in the South Eastern Suburbs, OASIS is finally opening in the Northern Suburbs. Our new store will be the perfect showcase for our extensive retail offer. This is a wonderful opportunity to take the step up, supporting our Retail Manager in a brand-new store.
We are seeking a team leader with at least four years’ experience in a similar grocery/retail environment. Ideally you will be a department leader, and have solid experience leading a small team on a day to day basis, as well as having accountability for ordering, dealing with suppliers and customers. Candidates must be highly organised, energetic and be motivated to give customers a genuinely first-class experience.
The role involves:
- Leading a small team on a day to day basis, allocating duties and ensuring productivity
- Maximise sales and profitability by ensuring customer focused service
- Provide a positive working environment, motivating and encouraging overall employee morale
- Assisting with onboarding, training and mentoring junior staff
- Stock purchasing and management
- Inventory control
- Monitoring and overseeing in-store promotions
- Ensuring effective OH & S standards are being maintained
What you will need:
- an eye for detail, with the ability to problem solve, prioritising workloads to meet deadlines and enforce store standards
- Demonstrated experience and ability to negotiate best price agreements with existing and new suppliers
- Significant supermarket or retail management experience essential
- Effective leadership skills and the ability to motivate others
- Passion and enthusiasm, leading by example
- Strong interpersonal, motivational, communication and organizational skills
- A broad-spectrum knowledge of groceries but some previous experience with Middle Eastern foods would be an advantage
Oasis is an iconic food destination in Melbourne, that prides itself on its diversity and uniqueness. We are looking for a like-minded individual to lead the existing team of energetic individuals. Applicants must be charismatic and enjoy working with people.
Applicants that possess all the skills and experience needed and are motivated to grow with a business are encouraged to apply now.
For any further questions please email email@example.com.