New Product Development Manager
This is a newly created and exciting role offering a rare opportunity for an experienced Food Menu and New Product Development Manager. Our business is expanding and seeking professionals who have a passion for driving growth through product development and innovation.
You will gain exposure across all sectors of the business and work closely with operations, marketing and administration teams. The role is diversified and offers you the opportunity to be creative and develop skills in a great sector of the food industry, with great potential to grow your career within the business.
You will have proven experience in food design, ideally in a food/production sector, experience with managing programs, demonstrated commercial acumen, and a passion for developing new food products with Menu design.
- Exposure to, and management of product development programs
- Proven experience in developing and executing go-to-market strategies
- Work harmoniously and collaboratively as part of a team
- Analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage marketing Strategies
- Ability to manage multiple projects working with multiple teams
- Proven presentation and communication skills – both written and verbal
- An enthusiastic and passionate approach, with a desire to deliver results
- Proven experience, ideally in a retail food environment.
What we are looking for ….
- A minimum of 3-5 years cooking, design and creative kitchen experience
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery. Expertise in product discovery and agile product management; strong business sense and a passion for solving problems
- Proven ability to think strategically about a product and its positioning in a marketplace
- Keeps up to date with changes in the market and technology that would affect new product development
Oasis Bakery …. Who Are We?
Oasis is a South-Eastern suburbs institution. From humble beginnings supplying its own cafés and groceries, our bakery also supplies a diverse range of middle eastern pastries and flatbreads and yeasted and un-yeasted breads to many wholesale customers.
We currently have venues in Murrumbeena and Fairfield, including venues in NSW, and we are pleased to announce a new venue opening in Mornington Peninsula, in May 2022. We are incredibly excited about our new venue, and it is testament to the rapid growth Oasis is experiencing. This role will help shape the growth of our new store.