Head Barista/Team Leader
With 2021 well underway we have a great opportunity for a Head Barista. Whilst having a passion for coffee and great customer service is a given, this is a position for an aspirational leader. This supervisory role will suit a person who can manage a small team; train and inspire loyalty and passion to ensure consistency and quality.
OASIS has two venues – and you will be accountable for the training of baristas in both as well as maintaining a central ordering procedure.
We will also be looking for:
- Experience working a in a volume cafe
- Previous experience supervising a small team
- Previous experience using of a simple rostering system
- Demonstrated understanding labour cost and COGS
- Managing with customer enquires/complaints
- Demonstrated ability to motivate staff, promoting a positive and fun work environment
- At least 3 years at a similar level
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong aspiration to grow and develop
- The ability to travel to both our Murrumbeena and Fairfield venues
- A current RSA certificate
- The opportunity to grow with a rapidly developing business
- Great employee discounts
This is a full-time role with the expectation of working on weekends. Salary will be commensurate with experience and availability
Apply now. Sending us a your updated resume.
For any further questions please email email@example.com