Pomegranate and Walnut Salad Recipe
October 12 2014
- 1pack Mixed salad leaves (washed and dried)
- 100g walnuts
- 2 tomatoes, roughly cut
- 2tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 2tbsp balsamic fig oil
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1tsp salt
- 1tsp sumac
- 3 tbsp pomegranate seeds (seasonal)
- Mix together oil, garlic, pomegranate molasses, salt and sumac in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl place the salad leaves, tomato and walnuts.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well.
- Serve with pomegranate seeds on top.