Oasis Bakery is a South-Eastern suburbs institution. From humble beginnings supplying its own café and grocery, our production kitchen currently makes a diverse range of Middle Eastern products; salads , soups dips and meals that we supply to our own retail stores as well as an increasing wholesale customer base.
We are looking for a production manager, preferably with a chef background and experience in manufacturing and/ or food production, to lead a small team. With focus on process, labour to workload ratio and consistency of quality output, you will be a motivating leader who can inspire and engage your team.
Whilst our core range will always remain the same you will also assist in the development of new product lines ensuring all costing and processes are in place.
Who are you?
- You have a passion for food and produce
- You are a great communicator and lead from the front ensuring your team have the tools to perform at their best
- You are fastidious about food safety
- You are process driven and will always strive to find the best way forwards
- You are computer literate with good numeracy skills
- Responsible for customer satisfaction by managing for the day to production of the highest quality of retail and wholesale products
- Responsible for planning and rostering of labour against workload ensuring best efficiency
- Collaborating with management to roll out new process, products and procedures
- Ensuring a positive work environment; mentoring and training junior staff
- Accountable for compliance to Food Safety plans and in all areas of work place heath and safety
- Flexible working hours - no late nights
- Staff discounts on all retail products
- Working in an established company that is expanding
Oasis is an iconic food destination in Melbourne. Established 20 years ago, Oasis prides itself on its diversity and uniqueness. We are looking for a like-minded individual to lead the existing team of energetic individuals.
If this sounds like you forward a current resume and cover letter addressing the key selection criteria or for any further questions please email email@example.com