DIGITAL MARKETING AND EVENTS MANAGER
Beginning Oasis Bakery in the late 1990's, the Makool Family set out to build a business through a commitment to service, quality & value. These strong family values continue to be echoed in the warmth of service, the quality & consistency of the food and the culture that pervades in our staff.
Recently renovated to a design by award winning Landini Associates and in the process of rebranding, Oasis has transformed from a quaint Middle Eastern Bakery to an emporium; a true food paradise, offering international and boutique labels in groceries and delicatessen, house-made artisan breads, fresh fruit and vegetables and of course a bustling café and new dessert bar.
We are looking for a highly motivated and results focused Digital marketing and events coordinator who can take ownership of conceptualising and implementing a marketing strategy focusing on digital marketing and brand exposure through events, social media, and internal and external promotional activity.
Ideally with a background in retail and hospitality, you will have passion for food and the food industry. You will also be capable of devising and implementing digital marketing campaigns and have a proven track record of maximising brand exposure and revenue generation whilst ensuring that all initiatives are aligned with our brand standards to maximise return on investment. You will have a broad network within the, retail, hospitality and tourism industry.
The successful candidate must have at least 5 years' previous experience in a similar role and:
- Proven ability to develop and execute digital marketing campaigns that deliver on a defined strategy
- Strong ability to devise and implement online initiatives for website, e‑commerce and social media platforms
- Plan and coordinate press releases, PR and other media related events
- Strong strategic and planning capabilities, identifying market trends and opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to sell events through networking outside of the business
- The demonstrated ability to develop new business strategies in collaboration with internal stakeholders across multiple brands and locations
- Excellent analytic skills with the ability to evaluate and report on ROI
- Ability to develop and manage internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to work to budgets, and present monthly financial reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience in developing database contacts with business organisations
In return you will:
- Be a part of an exciting and dynamic company that's currently expanding
- Have a competitive salary package
- Have access to Oasis Bakery employee discounts
- Have an opportunity to work with a great team of people
If this is your next step please forward your resume and cover letter addressing the above selection criteria to email@example.comPlease note that only candidates required for interview will be contacted