Cafe team leader
OASIS has had a proud tradition of providing great food and service for the last 20 years. Now, in our new store in FAIRFIELD, we are hoping to show the same hospitality to the families of the Northern Suburbs.
We have an opening for an experienced cafe supervisor who can grow with us. This is fast paced and diverse business, you will be challenged by the scope and rewarded for meeting sales and labour targets. You will also be supported with training and mentoring from industry professionals; OASIS encourages your aspirations and career goals
What you will need is a passion for food (even better if you know something about Middle Eastern food), and eagerness to learn and a positive, “can do” attitude.
We will also be looking for:
- Experience working a in a fast service style restaurant or café
- Previous experience supervising a large team
- Demonstrated understanding of rostering and labour costs
- Working with staff to increase sales and ensure consistency of service and product
- Managing with customer enquires/complaints
- Demonstrated ability to motivate staff and ensure a positive and fun work environment
Applicants should have:
- At least 2 years at a similar level
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong aspiration to grow and develop
Successful applicants will receive:
- The opportunity to grow with a rapidly developing business
- Flexible work schedule
OASIS promotes a positive and inclusive culture, with regular staff activities. And as we expand it is a great time to join our family. Apply now sending us a short cover letter and your updated resume.
For any further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org