- 2 egg whites
- 3/4 cups caster sugar
- 1 tblsp rose water
- 11⁄2 chickpea flour
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla essence
- 11⁄2 cups Almond meal
- 100g chocolate chips
- 100g roasted chickpeas, crushed
- 100g ground pistachio
- In a food processor place the egg whites, process until creamy.
- Add the caster sugar, vanilla essence, rose water, almond meal and chickpea flour, mixing after adding each one.
- Mix in the chocolate.
- Once the mixture is mixed well, roll into desired shape.
- Roll into the dry chickpeas and pistachios , place on baking tray.
- Place in the oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Wait until cool before eating.