- 1kg tomato (chopped)
- 1kg cucumber (sliced)
- A few spring onion leaves (chopped)
- A few purslane leaves
- 1⁄2 bunch continental parsley (finely cut)
- 1⁄2 bunch fresh mint (can substitute with dry mint)
- 1 bunch radish (halved)
- 2tbsp sumac
- 1tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 1tbsp sea salt
- 2-3 lemons (squeezed)
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 packets zaatar crisps (broken)
- Place all the vegetables in a bowl with the spices lemon juice and oil.
- Mix together thoroughly.
- Just before you are ready to serve the fattoush, add the crisps so that they stay crunchy.