- 500g tahini dip
- 1 cup water
- pinch sea salt
- pinch finely cut parsley
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C.
- Wash the fish fillets, then coat them with the oil, pomegranate molasses, spices & sea salt. Place in a baking tray & bake for 20 minutes.
- Once the fish is cooked, remove from the oven and set aside to cool
- To make the sauce, place the tahini dip, sea salt & water into a saucepan & bring to the boil. Keep stirring the mixture until it thickens (about three minutes). Remove from the heat & mix in the parsley.
- To prepare the pine nuts for the garnish fry them In a heavy based frying pan until golden brown.
- Once the fish has cooled, tear the fillets into chunky pieces. Place half of the pieces into a tray & mix with 400g of the yallateef mixture. Layer the rest of the fish pieces on top.
- Slowly pour the sauce on top of the fish. Garnish with pine nuts, parsley & lemon