Riz Bi Haleeb (Rice Pudding) Recipe October 12 2014
- 1 litre of full cream milk
- 1 cup of rice (short grain)
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 tablespoons of orange blossom water
- 1 tablespoons of rose water
- pistachio nuts crushed (to garnishing )
- Place the milk in a saucepan and heat on the stove until just before boiling.
- Add the rice and turn the heat to low. Heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally until the mixture thickens.
- Add the sugar, rose water and orange blossom water. Stir for another couple minutes.
- Pour while hot into bowls or cups.
- If you wish you can sprinkle with either cin- namon or pistachios. Allow to cool. Serve.