Quinoa Tabouli Recipe
October 12 2014
- 2 bunches parsley
- 500g tomatoes (‘firm to touch’)
- 1/2 cup boiled quinoa
- 2 spring onion leaves
- juice of one lemon
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- pinch of mixed spice (‘baharat’)
- pinch dried mint
- Wash the parsley thoroughly.
- Dry well and place aside.
- Boil and drain the quinoa then place in a large bowl.
- Wash then dice the tomatoes into 5mm cubes.
- Wash then chop the spring onion leaves.
- Add the tomatoes & spring onions to the quinoa, Add all the seasonings.
- Chop the parsley finely (discarding the stems) and add to the other ingredients.
- Add the lemon, salt, pepper, mint, baharat and olive oil to the mixture then mix together thoroughly.