Pesto Chicken Pasta Recipe
October 12 2014
- 1kg chicken fillets, washed and cut
- 2 tbsp Pom-Bas
- 1⁄2 lemon, squeezed
- 1 tsp salt
- 500g pasta (of your choice)
- 1 tbsp rice bran oil
- Place the water in a large pot and bring to the boil. Place the pasta into the hot water boil until cooked.
- Put oil into pan, when hot carefully place the chicken into the pan (be sure to be cautious of splattering hot oil).
- When chicken is golden brown underneath, they are ready to turn over, add the pom-bas and salt to the chicken.
- When the chicken is golden brown on the other side, squeeze the lemon over the chicken and turn off the stove.
- Once the pasta is ready carefully drain the water.
- In a large bowl mix together the chicken with the pasta.
- Serve and enjoy.