Flourless Almond Biscotti Recipe
October 12 2014
- 4 egg whites
- 2 cups caster sugar
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla essence
- 5 1⁄2 cups almond meal
- 100g flaked almonds
- In a food processor place the egg whites, process until creamy.
- Add the caster sugar, vanilla essence and almond meal mixing after adding each one.
- Once the mixture is mixed well, roll into desired shape.
- Roll in almond flakes, place on baking tray.
- Place in the oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack.