Following structural change over our two sores, we have an opening for a Retail Store Manager at our Fairfield OASIS. Reporting into the Retail Operations Manager, this is a great opportunity to take the step up from a department or duty manager position. With training and mentoring from industry professionals, this role with broad scope will be a key step in your career trajectory.
To be part of our leadership team, you will have at least 4 years as a department or duty manager in a supermarket environment. You will have demonstrable skills in managing a small team; leading from the front, sharing your knowledge with your team and customers alike. A rounded manager, you will also have proven history of delivering strong financial results
- An aspiring leader who will champion the culture of the store
- A person with an eye for detail, with the ability to problem solve, prioritising workloads
- Agile with the ability to adapt as business requires
- A passionate and enthusiastic individual with a very "hands on" approach
- Able to involve and motivate your team to reach store targets
- A strong communicator with solid interpersonal, motivational, and organizational skills
- Lead a small team on a day to day basis, allocating duties and ensuring productivity
- Maximise sales and profitability by ensuring customer focused service
- Provide a positive working environment, motivating and encouraging overall employee morale
- Assist with onboarding, training and mentoring junior staff
- Assist with stock purchasing and Inventory control
- Assist with in-store promotions
- Ensure OH & S standards are being maintained
- The opportunity to work in a growing family owned business
- A positive and friendly work environment
- Great employee discounts across the store
We understand the importance of your aspirations and we support this with internal and external training, and real potential for career growth
Our business prides itself on its diversity and uniqueness. We are looking for individuals who are energetic, engaged and passionate.
Candidates who are motivated to apply are asked to submit a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself and why this job appeals to you as well as a current resume.