Restaurant Manager for MurrumbeenaAbout Oasis:
Oasis is an iconic food destination in Melbourne, that prides itself on its diversity and uniqueness. We have been operating for over 20 years.
We are experiencing a period of growth and we are looking for a great leader to take the position of Café Manager to lead, drive and mentor a committed and energetic team delivering excellent customer service. This position is currently available in you Murrumbeena Café. In return, we encourage your career aspirations and goals. We will offer work life balance which is rare in the hospitality industry.
Your Daily Duties:
- Leading, supporting and developing your assistant café manager.
- Leading, supporting and managing your team. You will be hands on and leading by example to ensure our guests have an amazing experience.
- Helping your team with meeting sales targets and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Coaching team members by managing training programs through online modules and on shift training.
- Maintaining compliance to ensure food quality, stock control and customer satisfaction is kept to a high standard.
- Passion for food, especially Middle Eastern food.
- Experience with food preparation.
- Ability to be a team leader – motivate, lead, train and develop your team.
- A focus on customer experience.
- Ability to write rosters to a target.
- Effective ordering to control cost of goods.
- Experience working a in a quick service style restaurant or café.
- Demonstrated understanding of rostering and labour costs.
- Working with staff to increase sales and ensure consistency of service and product.
- Managing with customer enquires/complaints.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate staff, promoting a positive and fun work environment.
- Previous experience supervising a large team. At least 3 years at a similar level
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong aspiration to grow and develop.
- A current RSA certificate.
- This role will offer as many rewards as it does challenges.
- You will be supported with training and mentored by industry professionals.
- An opportunity to grow with a rapidly developing business.
- There are no late nights or split shifts.
- Flexible work schedule.
- 15% off purchases across all our businesses.
Applicants that possess all the skills and experience and are motivated to grow with a business are encouraged to apply now.