JOIN THE FAMILY - MURRUMBEENA
Assistant Restaurant Manager for Murrumbeena
OASIS is experiencing a period of growth and is taking this time to ensure we have a pool of talent that can underpin this. We are looking for an Assistant Manager to support our Restaurant Manager in the day to day operations, taking the helm when they not there. This role will offer as many rewards as it does challenges. But, there are no late nights or split shifts and you will be supported with training and mentored by industry professionals; OASIS encourages your aspirations and career goals and will offer a work life balance rare in hospitality.
What you will need is a passion for food (even better if you know something about Middle Eastern food), an ability to lead and motivate your team and a primary focus on great customer service. Ideally you will be an ambitious team leader or rehearsed 2IC with understanding of leading a small team on a day to-day basis. You will have had demonstrable accountability for ordering, rostering and on shift training. Candidates must be highly organised, be emotionally mature and motivated to give customers a genuinely first-class experience.
In a nutshell you will have:
- Experience working a in a quick service style restaurant or café
- Previous experience supervising a large team
- Experience with food preparation
- Demonstrated understanding of rostering and labour costs
- Working with staff to increase sales and ensure consistency of service and product
- Managing with customer enquires/complaints
- Demonstrated ability to motivate staff, promoting a positive and fun work environment
Applicants should have:
- At least 3 years at a similar level
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong aspiration to grow and develop
- A current RSA certificates
Successful applicants will receive:
- The opportunity to grow with a rapidly developing business
- Flexible work schedule
Oasis is an iconic food destination in Melbourne, that prides itself on its diversity and uniqueness. We are looking for a like-minded individual to assist with leading the existing team of energetic individuals.
Applicants must be charismatic and enjoy working with people.
Applicants that possess all the skills and experience and are motivated to grow with a business are encouraged to apply now.
Apply now sending us a short cover letter and your updated resume.